Current Job Positions at REDWOOD
Experienced Mortgage Broker
Property & Finance Sales Manager
REDWOOD | SMSF | PROPERTY | FINANCE – Blackburn VIC
Who is Redwood?
Redwood is a leader in providing SMSF | PROPERTY | FINANCE services, providing clients in Australia and China with property and finance solutions. We are based in the Melbourne and operate Australia wide.
Redwood has grown exponentially and our clients need an ambitious property and finance sales professional to continue grow our current property and finance offering.
This is not a traditional real estate or sales job, you will be mentored by our inspiring, hands on Director to help our clients create long term investments outside their family home. There are real opportunities to grow and develop your career with excellent leadership opportunities.
We are looking for a driven, passionate and customer service professionals to come on board and build on our success.
Whilst prior sales and marketing experience is preferred, we are really looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic individuals who thrive with a challenge. The ability to adhere to positive culture and behaviours and working within a team environment is a must.
We expect you to lead our sales program across Australia. You will have an existing network of contacts/ developers to build upon our contacts in the property investment market.
We will allow you to create your own success, with a team culture based on having fun and celebrating success.
Who are you?
Skills/ Capabilities we require
- Experience in the Property investment market with a sound knowledge of mortgage broking (preferred)
- Experience in CRM systems including implementation and maitenance
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to analyse property markets including fundamental analysis of data for suburbs/ regions that impact the performance of residential property market
- Excellent written communication skills, written and oral in English and Mandarin will be an advantage
- Ability to prepare marketing reports on suburbs/ areas including a “Redwood Pick” for certain properties
- Strong understanding of different property types including townhouse, apartment and house and land
- Marketing experience including social marketing campaigns including Facebook, websites, email marketing
- Real Estate Representative license (preferred)
Tell me more about you
- Very strong organisation skills and attention to detail;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Proactive, self-motivated and driven to succeed;
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills; and
- High level problem solving and dispute resolution ability.
How to apply?
If you sound like a great fit for the fast moving and dynamic team at Redwood? If this sounds like your dream job for now and the future, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send your resume and portfolio now by clicking on the ‘Apply’ link below. Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.
Am I eligible for the role:
Please answer the following questions in your covering letter.
Experience in sales and marketing?
Real Estate Representative?
Certificate IV in Finance?
When are you available to start?
What is your expected annual salary?
Do you own or have regular access to a car?
Job Type: Contract
Property, sales, mortgage broker: 4 years